Easy Vegetable Stir Fry
15ml/ 1 tbsp olive oil
5-15ml/ 1tsp-1tbsp red, green or yellow curry paste (optional)
15-30ml/ 1-2 tbsp soya sauce
150g/ 1 leek sliced
500g/ 1 cabbage, finely shredded
150g/ 1 courgette sliced
100g/ 2 celery sticks sliced
100g/ 1 red pepper chopped
250g broccoli chopped into florets
1 vegetable stock cube or 15ml/ 1tbsp marigold Swiss vegetable bouillon
dissolved in 150ml boiling water from kettle
- Wash and chop all the vegetables.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok or non-stick pan. Add curry paste (if using).
- Add cabbage and stir fry for a minute. Add stock. Cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Then add the remaining vegetables and soya sauce.
- Stir frequently and cook about 5-7 minutes (depends on size of vegetable pieces) until tender but still slightly crunchy.